With todayís lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option ó itís a must for every mechanic. The TW-6.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a componentís threaded fastener(s). Designed for higher torque settings for repairs and installation in the bottom bracket, cassette lockring and other areas that use a higher torque settings. For lower torque setting, see the TW-5.2. Comes with its own protective case.
- 10Ė60 Newton meter range (88Ė530 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.25 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8" drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 36.2cm (14.25")
NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver.
This product was added to our catalog on October 3, 2017