Pearl Izumi takes their responsible and sustainable approach to sourcing Merino wool and ratchet it up a notch with this vest which uses Merino scrap to insulate the polyester front and rear paneling. Zippered front pockets and a rear side pocket balances style with function, making it as great for running errands as it is for heading to the tap room.
- Thermal Merino wool/Nylon fabric for comfort, odor control and natural body temperature management.
- Made with 18.5-micron fine Merino for ultimate luxury.
- Recycled wool insulated front and back paneling for warmth.
- Zip-secure front hand pockets.
- Metalux center front zipper with semi-auto locking zipper head.
- Zip-secure back side pocket.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.