Pearl Izumi's Men's PRO Cycling Short is crafted with long ride comfort at the top of the list. Pearl Izumi paired their most supportive and breathable PRO Escape 1:1 chamois with luxurious Italian PRO transfer fabric to create a short that you will choose for your most important rides. Just seven carefully engineered panels are used to minimize seaming for a perfect contour to your body. Laser cut hems create a smooth transition from short to skin for a sleek, high performance look and feel with a printed silicone gripper to hold it securely in place even during hard efforts.
- Luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric provides balanced compression for ultimate comfort
- PRO Escape 1:1 chamois with floating top sheet design delivers unmatched comfort
- Seven panel design to minimize seams and provide maximize body contour
- Laser cut leg openings with silicone leg grippers for a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
Materials: 46% Nylon / 38% Polyester / 16% Lycra Elastane
This product was added to our catalog on August 8, 2019
The fabric is soft, with fantastic feeling. Leg grippers are excellent.
Size is correct.
My only complaint, it is the chamois. It is of excellent quality but it is cut like a block without smooth flaring at the edges. After sometime on the saddle it become not as comfortable as expected.
Maybe I need more testing time - rode two times over 65K