Pearl Izumi's PRO Short is constructed with long ride comfort in mind. Pearl Izumi has paired their most supportive and breathable PRO Escape 1:1 chamois with luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric to create a short that you will choose for your most important rides. Just seven carefully engineered panels are used to minimize seaming for a perfect contour to your body. Laser cut hems create a smooth transition from short to skin for a sleek, high performance look and feel, with a printed silicone gripper to hold it securely in place even during hard efforts.
- Luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric provides balanced compression for ultimate comfort
- PRO Escape 1:1 Chamois with floating top sheet design delivers unmatched comfort
- Seven panel design to minimize seams and provide maximize body contour
- Laser cut leg openings with silicone leg grippers for a seamless transition to skin
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
Material: 46% Nylon / 38% Polyester / 16% Lycra Elastane
Recommended Riding Temperature: 55° to 100°
This product was added to our catalog on July 30, 2020
The Chamois is LARGE - but so what once you are sitting on the saddle. The fit is size medium is very good for my body - 70+ y/o male, 5'10" & #165. I like the hem-less leg grippers and wider waist band; seems more comfortable than my other shorts.