The Summit AmFIB Lite Pants combine AmFIB Lite fabric on the front and Thermal fabric on the back for the perfect balance of warmth and pedaling performance for all but the coldest days. Our PI DRY technology adds water-shedding performance to the Thermal panels so you’ll stay dry when charging through puddles or kicking up snow. These insulated mountain bike pants with wind and water protection will keep you cranking through the dark days of winter. Wear these pants over your favorite liner shorts, or wear them over cycling tights for additional warmth.
- ELITE AmFIB Softshell fabric offers wind and water protection
- Thermal Fleece fabric with water shedding PI Dry technology on back of knees
- Snap front waist closure with zip fly
- External waist adjustment
- Two zippered security hand pockets and zipped pocket on thigh
- Tailored mountain bike specific fit
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2019
Wednesday, Jan 1 2020 (10 months ago)
Pearl Izumi Summit AmFIB Lite Trail Pant (Black) (M)
Nice material and comfortable fit. Been even wearing it when not biking. Only small issue is that it’s thinner than expected but I guess it’s the “lite” version.