Pearl Izumi Summit Knee Guard are built in such a way that they are comfortable to pedal in, solving the challenge of most knee guards. They used lightweight 4-way stretch Cordura fabric to create a knee guard that fits well and doesn’t restrict the pedal stroke, and kept the back open to prevent material from bunching up behind the knee — a primary source of discomfort. D3O viscoelastic material offers excellent protection with minimal weight while maintaining flexibility. Perfect for trail riders who want a bit more protection, but don’t want to slow down.
- Light weight pads for Trail riding
- D3O viscoelastic sheet material backed with EVA foam provides CE level 1 protection with minimal bulk
- Cordura 4-way stretch woven fabric provides durability in high impact areas
- Mesh fabric on main sleeve provides breathability
- Longer knee warmer inspired design with wide elastic grippers and silicone interior print keeps pads in place
- Offers a more forgiving fit than currently available pad designs