Pearl Izumi's Transfer Wool Cycling Cap solves the problem with so many cycling caps: they are too bulky to fit under most helmets. Pearl Izumi's reduces that bulk by using the same 18.5-micron Merino/polyester plated construction found in our base layers, so that it will fit under a helmet and wick moisture away as it regulates temperature. A flexible, durable insert in the bill ensures it will survive machine washing.
- Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance.
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation.
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort.
- Recycled Repreve XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- Cycling-specific bill provides sun protection without hindering visibility when in the drops.
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility.
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2019