Pearl Izumi's Women's X-ALP Elevate is your shoe if you're down to ride anything. Perfect for scouting lines, hike-a-bike sections and explosive bursts of power on technical climbs. This high-performance super versatile shoe uses an aggressive Vibram outsole to deliver great traction to the pedals and the ground. A 3-layer bonded seamless upper and Boa IP1 dials provide precision closure to deliver supreme comfort on every adventure.
- Advanced 3-Layer Seamless Composite Upper delivers all-day riding comfort and durability
- Zonal Bi-directional Closure wraps the foot for a semi-custom fit and secure foot retention
- Boa® IP1 dials allow 1 mm micro-adjustability and pop up for full release
- Nylon/carbon composite ¾ shank for efficient power transfer and off-the-bike versatility
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Aggressive lugged Vibram Megagrip compound outsole for superior traction and durability
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2019