Pearl Izumi's Women's X-ALP Launch SPD is for those who are looking to shred while clipped in with a modern, street look. This revolutionary flat SPD pedal shoe is the pinnacle of performance. A ¾ length composite shank adds stiffness where you need it and allows toe flex for no compromise hike-ability. The Vibram Megagrip compound outsole adds durability and grip on and off-the-bike for a superior ride in any conditions.
- Bonded Seamless Upper delivers lightweight durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all day comfort
- Nylon composite ¾ shank for delivering efficient power transfer and of-the-bike versatility
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Vibram outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open chevron shaped lugs with Vibram Megagrip compound in toe and heel areas provide long lasting traction in all conditions
- Rubber outsole design with Vibram MegaGrip compound in pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
Cleat Style: SPD Compatible
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2019