Pearl Izumi's X-ALP Peak makes the most of walking your bike, whether you are carrying your bike to find an epic descent or balancing on wet logs during a stream crossing. It comes down to the sole, which features 1:1 Next Step design and sticky yet durable Vibram rubber compound. A ¾ length shank allows the shoe to flex just ahead of the ball of the foot for a natural walking gait without compromising pedaling performance. The modern, lightweight seamless upper delivers all day comfort and shrugs off errant rock strikes thanks to added toe protection.
- Bonded seamless upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- Nylon/carbon composite ¾ shank for efficient power transfer and off-the-bike versatility
- Lightweight EVA midsole for off-the-bike cushioning and all-day comfort
- Aggressive lugged Vibram Megagrip compound outsole for superior traction and durability
- SPD Compatible
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on August 1, 2019