A great shoe for gravel riding needs attributes of both road and mountain shoes. Equally at home on gravel, XC trails or all-day adventures. We borrowed technology from our X-Project so that neither walkability or pedaling stiffness suffer. Then cut the upper from a durable 1-piece synthetic leather and added perforations to let feet breathe. A single L6 BOA closure provides equal pressure across the instep. Extra toe protection helps with errant stones and any extended or uphill hikes. A short EVA insert at the heel provides noticeable vibration damping to reduce fatigue on longer rides over rough roads.
- Seamless perforated synthetic upper for improved breathability and comfort
- L6 Boa® system with sequence routing for micro-adjustability and secure, even closure
- 1:1® Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off the bike confidence
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
Note: All sizes followed by an asterisk have been tested and concluded to be true to size and fit.
|Euro||US Men||US Women||CM|
This product was added to our catalog on January 30, 2020