With the industry leaning toward tubeless road tires, Pirelli took their P Zero platform and through the development of a new tread compound and incorporation of tubeless technology, has produced the perfect lightweight tire for high performance racing. By including their Techwall casing, the P Zero Race SL gains the benefit of puncture resistance without a big addition in weight.
Note: The 700 x 28c version is compatible with hookless rims, however, the 700 x 24c & 700 x 26c models are not.
- Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best performing lightweight race tire in their line up
- All the benefits of tubeless technology in a lightweight race ready tire
- Tread pattern designed to shed water in wet condition for consistent and controllable grip
- SmartEVO compound enhances grip in all weather conditions and provides a low rolling resistance
- Techwall Road: TLR casing technology with a layer of reinforcement to provide puncture protection within a lightweight structure
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: SmartEVO | Techwall+
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 120 TPI
Puncture Protection: Sidewall
Weight: 268g (700c | 28mm)
This product was added to our catalog on November 11, 2021