PNW Loam Mountain Bike Pedal Description:
The PNW Loam platform pedals are designed to fit perfectly into every rider's quiver. In the design process, PNW set out to create a pedal that provides the best balance between traction, profile, size, and longevity, and boy did they hit the nail on the head. The Loam pedals will breathe new life into your rides.
- Forged & CNC machined 6061 aluminum body construction
- Sealed cartridge bearing and roller bearings
- Enough grip to feel planted in sketchy terrain yet not so much you can't reposition your feet
- Concave shape from the pedal pins allows shoes to settle into the pedals
- 22 replaceable traction pins per pedal
- Platform Dimensions: 105 x 115mm
- Platform Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Spindle Material: Chromoly
- Bearings: Sealed Cartridge
- Traction Pins: 11 Per Side (Replaceable)
- Color: Nickelback (Silver)
- Weight (Pair): 442g
This product was added to our catalog on July 22, 2022