The POC Ventral AIR SPIN NFC Helmet is designed to deliver coolness in ways like never before. Developed for adventure riding, the helmet features an NFC Medical ID chip that lets you store your medical profile in the helmet, so if an accident happens, first responders will be able to read your vital information and make the best decisions for your treatment.
Developed with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control air intake and release at both low and high speeds, the helmet provides a supreme cooling effect over the whole head. Ideal for long rides in the mountains or hotter days in the saddle. Specific airflow zones enhance ventilation and cooling, while the aerodynamically optimized trailing edge reduces turbulence. It features a fully wrapped unibody shell construction and an EPS liner, delivering an ideal balance between weight and safety. POC also incorporated their SPIN technology for added safety.
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design
- Features POC’s silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside)
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet
- This U.S model meets CPSC helmet safety standards
- Integrated NFC chip can be used to store personal and medical data for emergencies
Fit System: -
Ventilation: 21 Vents
Safety Features: SPIN, Medical ID
Weight: 270g (Size M)
This product was added to our catalog on March 23, 2020