It's true, the Portland Design Works Magic Flute mini pump can't spin straw into gold, nor does it issue forth sweet music, but what it lacks in magical and flute-like qualities it will make up for the first time you are stuck in the middle of Siberia or some other far-flung place with a flat tire. The Magic Flute is truly unique in the realm of on-the-road/on-the-trail tire inflation as it's both a traditional, manually inflating mini pump as well as a CO2 inflator in one handy, compact, well-crafted package. Use a CO2 cartridge (threaded CO2 cartridge not included) when you're in a hurry, or pump up your tire the old fashioned way when you've got a bit more time on your hands. It's all alloy construction is a thing of beauty, it's compact enough for a jersey pocket if you opt not to use the frame attachment, and it's quite simple a masterwork of elegant design to boot.
- Two-for-one inflation: Magic Flute is both a manual mini-pump and a threaded CO2 inflator (CO2 cartridge not included)
- Alloy construction ensures the mini-pump is lightweight and durable
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Thumb lever provides a perfect seal during inflation
- Composite bracket mounts under water bottle cage
- Length: 205mm / 8.25"
- Weight: 120 grams
- Maximum pressure: 110 psi