The Race Face BSA CINCH Bottom Bracket is one of those things that does its job so well, it is forgotten about. 6806 bearings packed with waterproof grease and utilizing wiper seals paired with a weather resistant inner sleeve keep the bottom bracket rolling smooth no matter the elements.
- Compatible with standard threaded BSA shells
- Standard 6806 retainer bearings
- Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
- Inner sleeve protects against water
- Rubber seal located on the bearing's external side helps to reduce the risk of water penetration
Frame Interface: English (BSA)
Spindle Interface: Race Face/Easton CINCH , 386 EVO , Rotor 3D+ , e*Thirteen P3 Connect , Zipp Vuma
Bottom Bracket Shell ID: 1.37"
Shell Width: 100mm
Material: Steel Bearings
This product was added to our catalog on April 19, 2021