Race Face rings are burly enough for DH Racers and Dirt Jumpers, yet light enough for XC/singlespeed. Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention. Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum, with a stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing. Attaches as part of the Race Face Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) - allowing to switch between DM rings/spiders with ease. Utilizes Race Face's proprietary spline design. Compatible for 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed. Tested in some of the most punishing riding terrain. Built to last.
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention
- Race Face CINCH System interface
- Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
Material: 7075 Aluminum
Available Teeth: 26T , 28T, 30T, 32T, 34T, 36T
Compatibility: Race Face cranks with CINCH System Interface
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2019