This chainring allows riders to run a 1x drivetrain gearing when combined with a clutch-type rear derailleur and focuses on providing durability, longevity, a secure interlock between the chain and effective mud clearance and evacuation.
- Alternating 1.8 / 3.5mm width teeth
- CNC machined 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Hard anodized surface finish
- Mud grooves in the tooth bed
- I-Beam cross section provides additional stiffness
- Mud clearance and wear-proof profiling
|Ring Position/Type||Chain Retaining Single Ring|