A comeback has never been so amazing. After taking a few years off, PIKE comes back in the RockShox lineup, as the ultimate trail fork. Your trail could be a silky smooth ribbon of singletrack, or a rock-infested goat trail in the Alps. Either way, there is a PIKE for you. All wheel sizes, with 26”, 27.5” and 29” options, and 160mm and 150mm travel models, plus a 140mm version for the 29” platform. The RCT3 damper is available in either Dual Position Air or a Solo Air version to complete the offering.
- Pike is like a stealth bomber designed specifically for new-school trail riders
- 130mm travel Solo Air spring
- External rebound adjustment and 3 position compression adjustment
- 35mm Fast Black aluminum uppers with magnesium lowers
- 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered aluminum steerer
- 15mm Maxle Ultimate
- Includes shock pump and service kit
Travel: 130mm - 29"
Axle to Crown: 29"/130mm travel
Weight: 1876g - 29”
Damping: Charger Damper: (RCT3)
Springs: Solo Air
Adjustments: External rebound, low speed compression, 3-position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock)
Steerer Options: Tapered aluminum
Crown: Forged, hollow 7050 Aluminum
Upper Tubes: 35mm tapered wall aluminum, Fast Black
Lowers: Magnesium, 15x100mm Maxle Ultimate, disc only
Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch, Monarch Plus, Vivid Air
Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
Color Options: Black, Diffusion Black, White
Other: *Weight based on 265mm tapered aluminum steerer, Solo Air, 15mm Maxle
Air Guides™: We print Air Guides on all of our air-sprung forks. Maybe not a technological feat, but it will help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes. And more time on your bike equals more chances to earn King of the Mountain on your favorite trail. Maybe they are a technological feat.
- Bottomless Tokens: Bottomless Tokens allow riders to easily custom tune their RockShox fork’s air-spring performance to best match their own riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100 percent of their fork’s travel.
- Black bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Solo Air forks: RS-1 SID, Reba, Bluto, Revelation.
- Grey bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Solo Air forks: Pike, Lyrik, Yari, Pike DJ, BoXXer.
- Dark red bottomless tokens are compatible with the following Dual Position Air forks: Pike, Lyrik, Yari.
- Charger Damper:
Performance focused: No compromise for lockout: The efficiency circuits (Pedal and Lock) sit behind the performance damping, meaning no sacrifice in bump performance for shredding downhill while keeping the ability to maintain pedaling stability for those leg burning climbs.
Rapid Recovery: More control with less energy.
Bladder Charged: Extruded bladder design is insanely durable, resists damping change during extended downhills and has virtually zero pressure offset for small bump sensitivity.
Trail Tuned: RCT3 features Open with an adjustable low speed compression, Pedal and Lock.
Power Bulge: When you need your forearms to be stronger for more control, you bulk them up in the gym. When you need more durability from your fork, bulk them up with our Power Bulge. Other companies just increase the stanchion size adding extra weight. Power Bulge simply reinforces the lower leg to allow for an oversized bushing, increasing stiffness and maximizing your ride. Plus, it’s called Power Bulge.
Rapid Recovery: Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Solo Air: Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.