The Saris Freedom EX 2-bike hitch rack provides a lightweight, minimalist means to safely and securely transport 2 bikes to your destination. Not only that, the Freedom EX is the lightest tilting 2-bike hitch rack around - just 27 lbs. - thanks to its compact, single-bar design. The Freedom EX can securely carry two bikes up to 60 lbs. each, accommodates bikes with tires up to 4" wide, and can handle bikes with wheelbases up to 48" long. The rack also folds up and out of the way when not in use. And for added peace of mind, there's an integrated cable lock to secure your bikes to the rack while a locking hitch pin secures the rack to the vehicle.
- Carries 2 bikes up to 60 lbs. each
- Tilting feature allows access to rear of vehicle, even when fully loaded, and folds up when not in use
- Wheel trays with straps plus a Cuscino encased down tube cradle securely holds bikes
- Accommodating bike space and design fits nearly every type and combination of bicycle, including those with fenders, mountain bikes, eBikes, balance bikes, and unicycles
- Fits any bike with a wheelbase up to 48" - from kid's to adult-sized
- Universal wheel trays fit tires up to 4" wide
- Security provided by rack integrated cable lock to lock bikes to rack plus locking pin to secure the hitch to the vehicle
- Universal fit works with both 1-1/4" and 2" receiver hitches
- Rack weight: 27 lbs.
- Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018