Imagine having a hitch rack that enabled you to access the rear of your vehicle, even with the rack fully loaded up with 4 or 5 bikes. Imagine no longer as the Saris Glide EX Hitch Rack is here. Thanks to the rack's innovative one-step glide action, all you need to do is push the tripper to release the rack and then you have access to the rear hatch of your vehicle. When you're done, the same amount of (non) effort glides the rack back upright.
The Glide EX rack also features easy-to-load hold downs, best-in-class ratchet straps, as well as integrated locks so you can secure bikes to the rack as well as the rack to your vehicle.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack
- Carriers up to 145 lbs of bikes
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without
- Innovative four-bar linkage system centers bike mass for smooth, glide-action away from vehicle
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car
- Built and tested to outlive the elements
- No assembly required
- Universal hitch: fits 1.25" and 2" hitches out of the box (4 bike version), 2" only (5 bike version)
- Rack weight: 37 lbs. (4 bike)
- Made in USA
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Tuesday, March 1, 2022