SE Racing OM-Duro Bike Description:
To celebrate the life and times of SE’s founder, Scot Breithaupt, and SE’s motto of “BMX Innovations,” we created a bike like you’ve never seen before. The 27.5+ OM-Duro takes its design cues and aesthetics from the legendary OM Flyer and mixes in some radical mountain bike-style upgrades. This wildly unique bike comes in standard and XL sizes and features big 27.5 x 3.0” tires, a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Avid BB5 disc brakes front and rear, a new external bottom bracket, and internal cable routing for a dropper seatpost. BMX meets mountain bike; there are no boundaries
**LIMIT ONE PER PERSON**
- Frame: 100% chromoly tubing, looptail rear end. Spaced fixed dropouts. Internal cable routing. Disc brake tabs, vertical dropout, removable derailleur hanger
- Fork: Landing Gear, full chromoly, Disc tabs, 450mm Axle to crown, 38mm offset, 110 mm spaced dropouts
- Headset: Tange 1-1/8" threadless
- Stem: Retro Alloy Top-Load with engraved SE logo and lightweight cutouts, 55mm reach
- Bars: Big Honkin' Chromoly Cruiser Bar, 31" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- Grips: SE Racing flangelss mushroom wing grips with SE rubber end plugs
- Cranks: SE V-Ridge 3-piece chromoly 175mm, external sealed bearing
- Bottom Bracket: External sealed bearing, 160mm spindle length, 19mm spindle diameter.
- Pedals: X-Pedo Low-profile platform with removable pins
- Chain: KMC X10EL
- Chainring: CNC Alloy Narrow/Wide (32T)
- Front Hub: 36H Nutted Hub (110mm)
- Rear Hub: 36H Nutted Hub Sealed (148mm)
- Cassette: Shimano Deore CS-HG50, 10 speed, 11-36T
- Front Rim: Double Wall-Disc (42mm) (36H)
- Rear Rim: Double Wall-Disc (42mm) (36H)
- Spokes: Stainless Steel
- Tires: Vee Tires Co x SE Racing T-Fatty (27.5 x 3")
- Seat: SE Flyer Seat with Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- Seat Post: Micro-Adjust Alloy, 30.9mm
- Seat Clamp: Alloy, 34.9mm inner diameter
- Brake: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to Adjust with Tri-Align Caliper Positions System
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX 1x10 Short Cage
- Brake Set: Avid BB5, Mechanical Disc, Easy to adjust with Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, 160mm Rotor front and rear
- Brake Levers: Tektro MT2.1, 2 Finger Alloy Front and Rear
- Color: Black Sparkle
- Extras: Vintage Vinyl SER Padset, Alloy Valve Caps, Water Bottle Mounts
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Toptube Length: 22.3"
- Chainstay Length: 17.5"
- Headtube Angle: 71°
- Seattube Angle: 73°
- Bottom Bracket Height: 12.4"
- Standover: 30.5"
Note: To ensure that every component on your bicycle is working properly, we recommend that all bikes be assembled by a qualified mechanic. Improper assembly of your bicycle may lead to premature wear or failure of individual components such as headsets, crank assembly and wheels. Failure to do so may void the manufacturer warranty.
This product was added to our catalog on June 29, 2022