The Shimano BB-MT800 Bottom Bracket is the XT-level bottom bracket designed for Shimano's new 11-speed XT mountain cranksets. The MT800 bottom bracket benefits from technology already in place on the flagship XTR edition, and the trickle down means this bottom bracket is lighter and has less bearing drag than the previous XT model. Not only that, there's improved durability via updated seals to ensure mud and grime are kept out.
- This version is for English-threaded bottom brackets.
- Shimano XT-level bottom bracket that benefits from XTR-level trickle down
- For use with Shimano XT M800 11-speed crankset
- Small ball bearings improve rotation
- Improved seals to keep the elements out
- English-threaded for 68mm/73mm width bottom bracket shells
Frame Interface: BSA/English Threaded
Spindle Interface: 24mm (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, Surly OD, FSA MegaExo Light, RaceFace EXI)
Bottom Bracket Shell ID: 1.37
Shell Width: 68mm, 73mm