These 2 button TT/Tri shifters from Shimano let you literally extend your Dura-Ace or Ultegra Di2 shifting functions by adding additional shift controls to the ends of your aero extension bars. You get the same, effortless, push-button shifting as you do from your Dual Control levers without having to leave your aerodynamic position. The Shimano Ultegra Di2 SW-R671 11-speed TT/Tri shifters fit into the ends of your aerobar extensions and are compatible with Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed systems as well as Ultegra Di2 10-speed and 11-Speed E-tube electronics.
- Fast, smooth, precise and effortless shifting at the touch of a button
- Change gears from your aero extensions or Di2 Dual Control brake levers
- Compatible with Dura-Ace 9070 11-speed and Ultegra Di2 10-speed and 11-Speed E-tube electronics systems
- Compatible with Shimano's FlightDeck computer
- Not compatible with Dura-Ace 7970 Di2 systems
- SW-R671 2-button TT/Tri shifter set have 600mm length built-in E-tube wires, controls front and rear derailleurs
- Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware from http://e-tubeproject.shimano.com/
- All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions
Shifter Style: Bar End
Derailleur Compatibility: Shimano Di2
Shift Mechanism: Electronic (Wired)
Weight: 95g (Pair)
This product was added to our catalog on March 7, 2018
I have the 5 port SM-EW90-B. Installed the shifters on the bars, plugged them in and everything worked just fine.