Shimano SLX FC-M7000 cranks now share premium technologies found in new XTR M9000 and DEORE XT M8000 groups, including Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) 1x11 tooth profile and 3D composite chain rings. The DCE profile runs faster yet increases chain retention force by 150 percent. Stainless steel chain ring teeth provide long life and lasting chain retention. SLX M7000 1x11 and 2x11 cranks are available with optional +3mm wider spindles for 148 OLD hubs. A new, lighter bottom bracket improves durability, has reduced seal drag and is available in press-fit or threaded options.
- Premium SLX chainring 3D composite construction
- Long wearing and great shifting
- 3D composite construction (outer or middle ring)
- DCE chain retention 1x11
- Compatible with 30T, 32T, and 34T chain rings (not included)
- +3mm width for wider frames (Boost)
- Compatible with 11-40/11-42/11-46 cassettes