- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber reinforced midsole
- Supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Boa IP1 dials with Powerzone wire guide and Front strap hold foot securely
- Adaptable cup insole
- Exclusive Michelin® high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Dual density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability and flexibility
- Rubber anti slip arch outsole pattern
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
FOOTWEAR PERFECTED AROUND THE HUMAN FOOT
The human foot is a super-complex, highly developed, biomechanically perfect structure of 26 bones. Our job is to engineer footwear that works together with every bone, joint, tendon and cartilage.
All Shimano footwear closures are anatomically designed to reduce pressure and tension on the highest points of the foot. By wrapping the foot securely and in a uniform method, comfort is improved and added power transmission created.
This product was added to our catalog on February 21, 2017