With the Ultegra FC-R8100-P Power Meter Crankset, Shimano once again ups the ante and offers top-level data analysis. With a fully waterproof design, a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and Bluetooth LE and ANT+ connectivity, the FC-R8100-P is rider-friendly and ready for whatever riding and racing comes its way. Left/right balance sensors combined with the Shimano Connect Lab web service provide a new level of detail into riding stats.
Note: Images are for illustrative purposes. Specifications in photos may not be correct. Cranksets that do not include chainrings are still pictured with chainrings even though they are not included.
- Integrated, waterproof, and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 300+ hours of ride time (Depending on ANT+/Bluetooth LE settings)
- Accurate data collection
- < 1.5% strain gage accuracy throughout the entire calibration range (Depending on ANT+/Bluetooth LE settings)
- Proprietary strain gauge
- Possible to start quickly
- Simple zero offset calibration with switch on transmitter
- Software automatically compensates for temperature changes
Speed: 2 x 12 Speed
Spindle Diameter: 24mm
Threaded Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68/70mm
Crank Arm Material: Aluminum
Connectivity: Bluetooth LE, ANT+
Run Time: Up to 300+ Hours
Weight: 769g (52/36T, 170mm), 758g (50/34T, 170mm)
Check out our full selection of Shimano Ultegra 12 Speed Di2 Parts.
This product was added to our catalog on November 3, 2021