This is a pair of Sidi Dominator 7 Fit Shoes. The Dominators have long been Sidi's most popular mountain bike shoes, and that's because the quality is second to none and the fit is comfortable. Technomicro uppers include soft padded tongues, combined with conforming plastic heel cups and cooling mesh panels. Sidi's stiff, ergonomic Competition 2 soles deliver amazing pedal power and comfort. You also get Sidi's Arch Compression Straps and Caliper buckles for a supple fit that's secure and easy to adjust. Available in several width sizes.
- Soft Instep 2: The SOFT INSTEP CLOSURE SYSTEM is a wide, anatomically curved strap combined with a soft, thermo-formed EVA pad that distributes pressure evenly over the instep area. It is adjustable from both sides, to perfectly center the EVA pad over a high or low instep. The system eliminates the need for the High Instep Extender and is replaceable.
- Caliper Buckle: The micrometric closure called “CALIPER BUCKLE” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
- High Security Velcro: HIGH SECURITY VELCRO straps with integrated locking polymer teeth, that engage onto each other when the strap is closed. This feature makes the closure more secure and the strap becomes unmoveable.
- Sidi Heel Cup: The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
- MTB Competition Sole: Has been specifically studied for this specialty, may be fitted with two toe spikes on the front for traction in difficult and muddy conditions. The toe spikes are sold separately.
Sidi shoe size chart:
This product was added to our catalog on January 10, 2018