The Sidi Shot is a road bike shoe in the Sidi lineup and the Limited Edition Team Bahrain-Merida is one of the most Eye-Catching shoes in the peloton. The Shot is light, aerodynamic, breathable and well-performing. The Upper is Microfibre TechPro and Mesh. The Microfibre Techpro is eco-friendly with antibacterial and hydro treatment. Hydro treatment reduces water absorption. While the mesh provides great breathability and creates the ideal microclimate inside the shoe.
- Comfort Fit Insole proved for lightweight support
- The Vent Carbon Sole is handmade, exclusively with carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles. The sole is designed with an integrated vent and internal air channels for heat dissipation and air flow and can be opened and closed for 4 season comfort. It features a light and replaceable heel pad
- The double Techno 3 Push System is inserted on a single base, this speeds up wearing and taking off shoes. The central mechanism guarantees an excellent closure adapting on every instep. And this reliable closure system is fully replaceable.
- For additional security while pedaling, the new adjustable heel device is provided with reflex inserts for more visibility in dark conditions. The adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the riders heel and avoids shoes from sliding out during steep climbs or sprints. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit.
- Still included, the traditional external reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer; won’t break down over time. Great traditional Sidi quality and construction
Upper: Microfibre Techpro
Sole: Vent Carbon Sole
- Double Tecno-3 Push System
- Reflex Adjustable Heel Retention Device
- Sidi Heel Cup
- Antislip Replaceable Heel Pad
This product was added to our catalog on July 26, 2017