The Specialized Butcher GRID Trail tubeless mountain tire received an entirely new tread pattern based on input from World-Cup DH and Enduro riders over the past couple years. Wide shoulder knobs support load under hard cornering, while the biting edges of the shoulder knobs are moved further inside for a smoother transition when leaning the bike over. Pair these design changes with the high dampening properties of the Gripton T9 compound and you'll be sticking to the ground, perplexed by the incredible amount of traction and control you have.
The GRID TRAIL casing is a step up from GRID with more reinforcement, delivering better handling at lower pressures—all while increasing pinch flat protection by 15% and puncture protection by 30%.
- Wide shoulder knobs dig in and support load under hard cornering
- Center tread blocks have been staggered and spaced better for a smooth transition when leaning the bike over
- Legendary GRIPTON compound improves damping so you can stay in control
- GRID Trail casing boasts a stiffer casing to allow for running lower pressures
- T9 compound rebounds slowly giving you total traction and control
- 60 TPI light yet tough with additional bead to bead protection for exceptional durability, sidewall stiffness and stability
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Gripton T9 | Grid Trail
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: Yes
Weight: 975g (29" | 2.3"), 1050g (29" | 2.6")
This product was added to our catalog on October 11, 2021