When it comes to versatile materials, nothing compares to the natural benefits and comfort of Merino wool. That's why we chose it as the launching pad for the Enduro drirelease® Merino 3/4 jersey. Instead, you'll find that we used our drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard for the construction, as it takes the natural moisture wicking, antimicrobial characteristics of Merino and enhances them. This means that it will feel even lighter and softer against the skin, while also naturally insulating in cool weather, keeping you cool and dry in warm weather, and ensuring that the stink stays off of you at the same time. We've also included a zippered side pocket to carry your small items when you're sneaking in a short ride, a casual crew neck that helps the jersey play nice with packs, and a relaxed fit to keep things flowing and natural while out on the trail.
- drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates for warmth, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- One zippered side pocket holds your phone, keys, or whatever else you need to carry on the trail.
- Deflect™ UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit for the trail.
- Fabric Content: 84% Polyester, 11% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
Manufacturer Fit: Relaxed
Fabric: Polyester Blend
Pockets: Side Zip Pocket
Sleeve Length: 3/4 Sleeve
This product was added to our catalog on February 18, 2020