Everyone knows that hot days in the saddle can be grueling, so the S-Works Prevail II Vent brings forward massive cooling power to better regulate your body's temperature on hot days. Evolving from the previous Prevail II helmet, Specialized removed seven foam "bridges" from the center and sides to create more effective ventilation channels without reducing the structural integrity of the helmet. The expanded channels move air across your head 18% faster than the previous prevail resulting in a cooler more comfortable riding experience.
Note: Specialized no longer includes ANGi with this helmet, but some stock may still have the included sensor. Please contact customer service to check availability.
- 5th dimension cooling system w/ redesigned, patented, carbon fiber and aramid-reinforced skeleton provides internal EPS support and allows for 20% larger cooling vents
- ANGi crash sensor compatible
- Ultralight and comfortable MIPS SL technology protects your head during rotational impacts
- Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction works to manage impact energy during an incident
- Ultralight Mindset Optimized HairPort II micro-dial fit system allows for precise adjustability
- Tri-Fix web splitter improves strap comfort and security
- 5-Star Virginia Tech helmet safety rating
Fit System: Mindset/Hairport
Ventilation: 5th Dimension
Safety Features: MIPS
This product was added to our catalog on September 7, 2021