The Spin Doctor Pro G3 Work Stand hits all the high notes for the home mechanic. It's constructed from durable 6061-T6 aluminum, features a wide tripod base for increased stability, has a 360-degree rotating clamping jaw for holding your bike steady, and folds up to a compact size for easy storage. Furthermore, the Pro G3 Work Stand includes a super-convenient small parts bin so you can keep track of those little items that easily disappear off your workbench.
- Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum for extra durability
- Folds up to quickly and easily to a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Wide tripod base provides stability to make working easier
- Adjustable from 42"-70"
- Clamp mouth is easily twist-tightened
- Air-cushion valve and quick release provide easy and stable height adjustments
- 360-degree rotating clamping jaws are made to be gentle, yet hold firm
- Includes a small parts bin for housing items such as ferrules, cable ends, and bolts
Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
Height adjustability: 42"-70"
Weight: 12.12 lbs
Diameter of base: ~5'
This product was added to our catalog on February 19, 2019
The Bad: It took a long time (a full week) to get here, considering I am located in a state that borders Nashbar's location where it shipped from. The price was decent, but I do wish I had shopped around a bit before pulling the trigger, since I saw it advertised for $10-$25 less on other sites with free shipping.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase and feel as though this will be the first and last stand we will ever need to buy.