The secret to great fun on any ride is confident and secure braking. Letting it rip where you want, knowing that you can stop when you want. Enter Apex 1 HYDROR. Using SRAM's proven HYDROR braking system, Apex 1 delivers quiet confidence on every ride.
Mated to the HYDROR brake lever is the DOUBLETAP 11-speed shift lever, built to provide accurate shifting that you can rely on no matter where you ride.
- SRAM Road ExactActuation™ 11-speed compatible
- Uses DOT 5.1 brake fluid
- Caliper available in both 74mm and Flat Mount versions
- Lever body design offers excellent finger wrap, comfort and control
- Easily converts between 160mm and 140mm rotors with adaptor brackets
- Forged aluminum disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware
- Two piston hydraulic caliper
When SRAM launched their road technology from scratch they reapplied their MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement). Exact Actuation helps to simplify and stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing, and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up—and it stays that way.
Shifter Style: Lever (Road)
Speed: 11 Speed
Derailleur Compatibility: SRAM Road (10 & 11 Speed), SRAM Mountain (10 Speed)
Shift Mechanism: Cable Actuated
Adjustable Reach: Yes
Brake Type: Hydraulic
Brake Fluid: DOT
Brake Mount: Post Mount
Brake Pads: Organic/Resin
Hose Length: 1800mm
This product is expected to become available for purchase on Monday, November 29, 2021