Dollar for dollar, the SRAM Rival 22 groupset has no peers in its ability to deliver incredible technology, efficiency, and versatility that dedicated cyclists demand. Case in point - the Rival 22 BB30 50x34T 11-speed crankset. Its stout, forged aluminum arms are joined to a machined alloy spider for both exceptional rigidity and weight-savings. The X-GlideR chainrings are 5mm thick for superb stiffness and constructed with 7075-T6 aluminum for rock-solid performance. Each tooth's thickness is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain's inner and outer links perfectly, resulting in shifts that are smoother, faster and more precise. The 50x34T chainring combination provides a popular happy medium in gear combinations to ensure you can spin up the nastiest of climbs while still having plenty of top-end for flatter terrain.
- Forged aluminum arms deliver strength and stiffness
- X-GlideR Chainrings are CNC-machined, 5mm thick 7075-T6 aluminum to ensure stiffness and reliability
- CNC machining enables precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring
- 50/34T chainring combination
- Hidden bolt configuration increases stiffness and reduces weight
- Designed to be used with SRAM 11-speed chain and Yaw front derailleur as an integrated system
- BB30 bottom bracket not included