Ask and you shall receive. SRAM's groundbreaking single chainring 11-speed mountain bike drivetrain is now available for the masses via the SRAM X1 crankset. Hollow forged aluminum crankarms have stiffness in spades without the hit to the checkbook of its carbon fiber XX1 and X01 siblings while the 32T chainring features the same X-SYNC technology to ensure silky smooth engagement and no worries of the chain hopping off. The BB30 bottom bracket is also included for convenient one-stop shopping.
- Hollow forged 6000 series aluminum arms are plenty stiff and durable
- X-SYNC 1X chainring's tall tooth profile ensures precise chain engagement (meaning zero dropped chains)
- CNC-machined 7075 aluminum chainring (32T) included, same model as spec'd for SRAM X01
- BB30 bottom bracket included
- For use with SRAM 1X 11-speed drivetrain