The Stages SC2 Plus Studio Bike is designed to conquer the most popular cycling classes available. Stages' Power meter provides integration with 3rd party riding apps such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, and others through the use of ANT+ or Bluetooth connectivity. Utilize the studio-grade frame and near silent Gate's carbon belt drive to put the miles down when cycling indoors.
Like all Stages Indoor Bikes, the SC2 Plus is designed to endure countless hours of commercial indoor studio use in some of indoor cycling’s biggest names, with a stiff frame that’s ready for your hardest efforts without any creaking, premium quality hardware and finish to prevent seat corrosion, and the industrial grade drivetrain components you’d expect from the indoor cycling experts at Stages.
POWER METER EQUIPPED
Equipped with a single-side Stages power meter with ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity so you can ride your favorite cycling and indoor training apps including Zwift™, TrainerRoad™, and others.
RESISTANCE DONE RIGHT
Smooth, wide-range magnetic resistance* is manually micro-adjustable via the turn of a knob, and riders can increase or decrease resistance in big jumps with a flick of the three-position Stages SprintShift™ lever…perfect for interval training or closing gaps in Zwift races.
*Resistance is not electronically controlled and will not be controlled automatically when riding 3rd party simulation apps or ERG modes.
QUICK AND EASY
Adjust to your fit less than two minutes with pop-pin activated height adjustments, and with included dual-sided toe clip/Shimano SPD pedals included, the SC2 is easy to share among multiple riders in your household ranging from 4'10" - 6'10".
- Smooth, wide-range magnetic resistance is manually micro-adjustable via the turn of a knob, and riders can increase or decrease resistance in big jumps with a flick of the three-position Stages SprintShift™ lever
- Adjust to your fit less than two minutes with pop-pin activated height adjustments, and with included dual-sided toe clip/Shimano SPD pedals, the SC2 Plus is easy to share among multiple riders in your household ranging from 4'10" - 6'10"
- Adjustable for saddle height and fore/aft, bar height and bar reach
- Fixed drivetrain helps maintain rider effort during workouts
- Stages single-side power utilizes Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity so you can ride your favorite apps including Zwift, TrainerRoad, and others
- Equipped with Gates Carbon Belt drive for silent, maintenance-free power transmission
Resistance: Magnetic w/ Manual Adjustment
Connectivity: ANT+, Bluetooth
Stages Power: Left Side Stages Power Meter
Crank Length: 170mm
Rider Height Range: 4'10" - 6'10"
Flywheel: Cast Iron Perimeter Weighted (High Inertia)
Handlebars: Aluminum Stages RhythmBar
Pedals: Dual Sided SPD & Toe Cage Pedals Included
Bike Dimensions: 24.5" Width x 43.5" Length x 96 lbs
This product was added to our catalog on April 14, 2021