The Baron CB7 wheelset uses an asymmetric carbon rim with a 35mm internal width built to provide added stability and control with today’s wider tires and more capable trail bikes.
- Designed for trail riding
- 35mm internal width for added tire support
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan’s legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims
- Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel
- Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger
- Low-profile sidewalls and RiACT rim design creates a lighter rim that absorbs impacts for less rolling resistance and superior ride quality
- 100% CNC machined hubs
- Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8 spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- WideRight rim design optimized for tires up to 3.20"
Wheel Size: 27.5" or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 584 or 622
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 15 x 110mm
Drive Type (Rear Hub): -
Rim: Stan's Baron CB7, Carbon (18.3mm Depth)
Rim Width: 35mm (Internal), 41mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
Weight: 776g (27.5"), 820g (29")
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2019