Stan's Flow MK3 wheels have a long history as the go to trail and all mountain wheelset for riders around the world. With many world cup DH and enduro world series victories under its belt, the Flow MK3 wheels are built to help you achieve your goals and conquer your fears.
- A more than capable wheelset that can handle World Cup DH courses and heavy duty trail use
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc rear hub features a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Triple butted spokes with silver Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Rear 12x142mm TA to 10x135mm QR conversion kit included
- Additional axle conversion kits sold separately
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing range 2.35"-2.8"
12 x 150mm
Sram XD & Shimano
This product was added to our catalog on April 8, 2021