Stan's Flow MK3 Tubeless Disc Rim.
- Just as comfortable on World Cup DH circuits as they are on the Enduro World Series circuit
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tire's sidewall
- (BST) Bead Socket Technology features a wider inside rim cavity with shorter sidewalls. This means improved tire performance at equivalent pressures and fewer pinch flats
- For use with standard tires or fully tubeless compatible with Stan's yellow tape and valve stems sold separately
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing 2.35"-2.8"
Wheel Size: 26", 27.5", or 29"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 559, 584, or 622
Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 542mm (26"), 567mm (27.5"), or 605mm (29")
Spoke Count: 32H
Brake Type: Disc Brake
Rim Joint: -
Rim Dimensions: 29mm (Internal), 32.3mm (External), 16.1mm (Depth)
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Weight: 459g (26"), 480g (27.5"), 527g (29")
This product was added to our catalog on August 28, 2019