Stan's ZTR Bravo Team Tubeless Rear Wheels.
- Built for all-day Trail rides and Enduro racing
- Developed with the World Championship-winning Atherton DH Team
- ZTR Bravo disc specific carbon clincher rim (32mm outer/26mm inner) features Bead Socket Technology (BST), improves tire performance at equivalent pressures and allows fewer pinch flats. Tubeless ready
- RiACT: Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) is three times stiffer than Stan's aluminum rims laterally but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster
- WideRight: Provides the optimal volume without distorting the tread pattern or the side knobs so that they are in the correct position for cornering. Proper tire profiles not only allow for optimal tire performance but also allows the tire to do its secondary job of protecting the rim as well as the tires sidewall
- Stan's Neo 6 pawl 36 point disc hubs feature a 10 degree engagement with International Standard 6-bolt disc mount configuration
- Sapim Race double butted spokes with black Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Includes Stan's tubeless valves and Stan's yellow tubeless tape
- Suggested max rider weight: 250lbs
- Optimal WideRight tire sizing 2.0"-2.7"
Wheel Size: 27.5"
ISO Diameter (ETRTO): 584
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Brake Type: Disc Brake (6-Bolt)
Hub: Stan's Neo
Axle Type: Thru Axle
Hub Spacing: 12 x 148mm (Boost)
Drive Type (Rear Hub): Shimano/SRAM (8, 9, & 10 Speed, 11 Speed Mountain) or SRAM XD
Rim: Stan's ZTR Bravo, Carbon
Rim Width: 26mm (Internal), 32mm (External)
Spoke Count: 32H
Spoke Type: J-Bend
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018