The iconic FLUX Smart has been upgraded to the FLUX 2 Smart. Compared to its predecessor, it is equipped with a bigger and stronger resistance unit and a heavier flywheel. This resulted in a wider simulation range, better ride feel and a more accurate power measurement.
- Equipped with a bigger resistance unit allowing for a wider simulation range. Able to simulate gradients up to 16%
- Reliable, accurate and consistent power measurement with 2.5% accuracy
- Strong resistance unit and large flywheel improve ride feel and responsiveness to better replicate outdoor rides
- Designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum
- SMART trainer is able to connect to popular training apps (Zwift, Tacx, TrainerRoad, etc)
- Strong trainer capable of handling sprints up to 2000 watts
- Ability to use stand alone w/o training apps
- LED lights provide a visual confirmation when the trainer is powered up and connected to a device
- Stable frame design has a large footprint to withstand the most intense training sessions
Max Power: 2000 watts
Max Incline: 16%
Footprint: 26.4" x 25.3"