There are plenty of helmets that have poor ventilation, fit weird, or make you look like a duck. If you're tired of that, the A2 Decoy is the solution. The A2 looks fast, fits amazingly, and has an abundance of vents. The A2 has huge air intakes — 25% more ventilation than its cousin, the A1. For safety, MIPS is included to protect your brain against rotational impact energies. To better protect the frontal lobe, there is an additional 16% of EPS and EPP foam compared to previous iterations. EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) is used largely in the auto industry because it's less brittle than EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and retains its shape, unlike EPS foam.
The fit is adjustable by a turn-dial-equipped stabilizer system with 3-position, front and rear arms. Renovated straps provide a comfy, secure fit, with the help of adjustable strap dividers. The helmet webbing is lined with a bright reflective strip for added visibility. The A2 Decoy has a thought-out design for protection, fit, and ventilation. The Decoy looks loud even if you pick a subtle color option. Where can you go wrong?
- Dual-density EPS foam co-molded with EPP for high and low-speed impact absorption (16% more EPS & EPP foam for protection of the frontal lobe)
- Adjustable strap dividers provide a perfect fit
- X-Static® Pure Silver odor-protection comfort liner with quick-dry moisture wicking
- 25% more ventilation than the A1
- Stabilizer system with 3-position front and rear slimline arms for adjustable fit
- Reflective strip on helmet webbing (chinstraps)
Ventilated helmet storage bag
Weight: 350g (Size: M/L, w/o visor)
Warranty: TLD 3-year warranty
This product was added to our catalog on September 28, 2018