The Troy Lee Designs Skyline shorts are a great way to stay comfortable while shredding the singletrack. Not too casual, not too racy, just the right amount of style and functionality. Featuring a removable TLD Air Comp liner with TMF breathable padded chamois to cushion your seat bones during long hours in the saddle. Best in class airflow and comfort are achieved thanks to the revised 2-way stretch panel which has breathable mesh for better cooling. A slim hook and loop waist adjuster system provides snug, on the fly adjustments, and the inner waistband silicone grip keeps the shorts from slipping down.
- 95% Coolmax® Polyester/5% Lycra® Bluesign® certified approved fabric with warp & weft stretch material for excellent movement
- Available for purchase as a shell only or with the TLD AIR COMP liner w/ TMF® 4 hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing ensures solid closure without added bulk
- Improved fit with revised rear 2-way stretch panel incorporating breathable mesh for better cooling
- Slim TLD embossed hook and loop waist adjusters provide snug, on-the-fly fit adjustments
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts from slipping down
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
Material: 95% Coolmax polyester, 5% Lycra, DWR treated
Note: This is ONLY the shell of short, no padded liner is included.
This product was added to our catalog on November 15, 2018