The Truvativ Descendant 7K crankset is engineered for complete control. It features a SRAM X-SYNC 2 chainring and DUB technology, with arms crafted from aluminum for lightweight durability.
- The Descendant 7K crankset is compatible with the SRAM Eagle drivetrain system
- X-SYNC 2 chainring profile features teeth that are precisely controlled to work seamlessly with the SRAM chain's inner and outer links
- SRAM DUB technology allows for a more uniform approach to bottom bracket fitment, better sealing against contamination and forward and backward compatibility
- Optimized 7000 series forged aluminum arms
- Direct mount chainring
- Designed for SuperBoost + rear spacing, featuring a 56.2mm chainline
Spindle Interface Type: SRAM DUB
Chainring BCD: Direct Mount SRAM
Drivetrain Speeds: 1 x 12
Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 157 Super Boost Hubs
Bottom Bracket Included: No
Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
Weight: 64g (175mm)