The Vittoria Corsa Control G2.0 TLR Tubeless Road Tire tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the classic Corsa. Sharing the same 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and technical 4C Graphene compound technology, the Corsa Control adds a textured shoulder tread to the mix. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability.
Note: Vittoria Corsa Tires are some of the fastest tires on the market – making them a popular choice among professional riders. However, they tend to wear out faster than average. If you are interested in a more durable tire that still retains the Corsa tread pattern, check out the Vittoria Corsa N.ext.
- Tubeless ready Corsa Control Tire is fast and light
- Tire choice of professional riders for races on cobble stones and pavé. Winner of 2018 Strade Bianche.
- Thicker tread for the best puncture protection in colder conditions.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound allows for increased resistance.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life, better rolling and better grip on the sides.
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: 4C/G2.0 | Corespun-K
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 320 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Weight: 300g (700c | 25mm), 320g (700c | 30mm)
This product was added to our catalog on May 14, 2019