The No.7 Cyclocross fork features unidirectional carbon construction, available in straight or tapered steerer tube options with QR dropouts and fender mounts.
- 9mm QR, 100mm spacing
- Suggested max rider weight 250lbs
- Post style brake mount
- Designed around a 700c x 38c tire. Will fit up to a 650b x 50c tire
- ASTM Condition 3 - For rough off-road riding and jumps less than 24"
- Compression plug included
- Use of a starnut will void the warranty of Whisky forks with carbon steerer tubes
- 5 year Whisky warranty
|S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter||28.6|
|Axle to Crown Length||395mm|
|Steerer Tube Length (mm)||300mm|
|Front Axle||9mm x 100mm|
|Maximum Tire Clearance (Fork)||42|
|Brake Mount (Fork)||Post Mount 160|
This product was added to our catalog on April 25, 2018