Designed to fit the inner 64 BCD spacing on 104/64 cranksets, it allows the use of a 30T elliptical ring on a 64/104 crankset. It's best paired with a 104 BCD bashring.
- The simplest way to explain the way these rings feel is having 2 teeth less in the weak part of your pedal stroke and 2 teeth more where you have the most power
- Features Wolf Tooth's Drop-Stop tooth design for maximum chain retention
- Optimized for use with 10, 11, and 12 speed chains
- Designed to be used with a 104 BCD alloy bash
- Not compatible with 9 speed chains
|Ring Position/Type||Chain Retaining Single Ring|