The WTB Convict epitomizes the toothy tread and robust features of truly aggressive gravity tires. Making easy work of the most aggressive modern enduro courses, the Convict chews through a wide range of terrain while standing up to every rock and drop it meets along the way. Tall, meaty knobs with multidirectional channels provide steadfast traction whether braking hard or decimating corners.
WTB's Gravity DNA rubber compound consists of 48A durometer, glue-like conforming rubber that creates uncanny traction with tuned rebound characteristics and is designed to take harsh hits yet not fumble for footing.
- Wide, blocky knobs till through loose, rocky terrain while also increasing braking traction.
- Prominent outer knobs extend over the edge of the tire to provide additional sidewall protection.
- Meaty and robust, the Convict is the ideal tire for downhill enthusiasts.
- Provides steadfast traction both front and rear, it also pairs nicely with a Vigilante on the rear.
- High Grip: Glue-like conforming rubber compound for incomparable traction
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Tough Casing: Composed of two full layers of casing, leaving no area unprotected on the TCS Tough tires
27.5 x 2.50 (TCS Light): 1040g
27.5 x 2.50 (TCS Tough): 1253g