WTB kicked off the 29er revolution with its Nano tire, the first 29" tire made, and its tried-and-true tread pattern lives on to this day. This particular edition, the Nano TCS Light, adds some more technology that adds up to an even more stellar performance.
With WTB's Dual DNA rubber compound this is the tire to ride when you are giving it your all. Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.
- Intended usage: XC/Trail
- Optimal conditions: Dry to damp / Pavement to sand
- Elevated centerline rolls super-fast on hard terrain
- Micro knob edges delivers consistent cornering grip
- Fast Rolling: Long-wearing rubber designed for low rolling resistance and durability
- TCS: Tubeless Compatible System combines the ride benefits of a tubeless tire with the minimal weight of a race tire
- Light Casing: A supple, gram-conscious carcass designed to be compliant and conform to trail objects while still providing a happy balance of low rotational weight and rugged reliability
Tire Type: Tubeless (Clincher)
Compound | Casing: Dual DNA | Light/Fast Rolling
TPI (Threads Per Inch): 60 TPI
Puncture Protection: -
Weight: 685g (29" | 2.1")
This product was added to our catalog on March 19, 2020